The Loop

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Just like home

Hello Zack's. I wanted you to all know, that sitting here reading all the blogs is like being surrounded by all the family and its great!! Ah, so where to start or which topic to focuss on, I guess I'll just start from now and go forward. Last night Simmy was at the siyum Hashas in Yerushalaim, therefore no Simmy at home; how sad. SO I borrowed a couple of DVD's, but apparently my taste is so different than those of the people I borrowed the movies from that i never seem to get a good movie. The first movie I watched 20 min. or so and decided watching all the female main characters kill themselves is not something I want to watch, especially being alone all night. Movie number 2. Holy moly, this movie contained everything you can have a nightmare about. A man floating in the water headless, ghosts haunting a house, a car crash with replays.... I mean it went on and on. So as I climbed into bed I kindly asked G-d to not let me have nightmares and Thankfully I didn't. Today I read an article in Mishpacha magazine that said you can ask G-d for small favours too and if your prayer is heartfelt He might answer, G-d is great!!

Since I mentioned Mishpacha magazine, I must add that i read an article that very strongly split the sides between chareidi and dati leumi. It could be that what the article said might have some truth to it, but the feeling of sinut chinum I picked up from reading that was horrendous. Why is there so much anamosity between these groups. It really bothers me.

I have taught Naftali Grovers 'wamba, wamba, wamba, wamba' song and he sings it very well. Yehuda now insists that he is 'Yehuda who is four' and not 'Yehuda Hamacabi', because Yehuda Hamacabi is bigger than Daddy and strong up to the sky. Avigail has just started getting school lunches and is thrilled her and her sister can talk about what they got for lunch from school. And Naomi had a hair cut on tuesday, she has short hair again. And there are many more teeth loose in her mouth. I guess once one goes it's like a tidal wave or tsunami.

Love hearing form all of you, keep up the amusing comments.

3 Comments:

  • DVD's???? Gol, I thought you guys don't watch the stuff. I highly recommend "Love, Actually" which I have just seen, but it does have some ly/racy scenes. If you see it you'll get it.

    BTW, is this like calling you back?

    By Blogger Veev, at 3:10 PM  

  • Sounds like i was the only zacks man not at the siyum ha'shas....Golda dont you look at the movie title or read the blurb before watchinvg it, ya know to protect agaisny seeing movies where heads go floatuing thru a river

    By Blogger Just Shu, at 9:28 PM  

  • You read mishpacha magazine?

    By Blogger Air Time, at 9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home