The Loop

Monday, February 28, 2005

Back to School, to Show Daddy I'm no Fool

As many of you know, The Shany and Davids are now proud owners of an internet phone with a 248 number. The only ones who may not now are the Arye and Avivas cuz you guys never answer the phone and Batsheva cuz you are in school or what not. yes, i said what not. i stand behind Yaakov and I will say what not when i want. anway, the coolest part about the phone is the voicemail and caller ID. we can go online and see who called us and even listen to our voicemail on the internet. The other problem is then it saves the voicemail with all my music and I have to find it and delete it. Everyone is invited to call and if we're not there, leave messages!! 248-246-1828. I'm happy to see the sister in laws are starting to blog too....
I feel that I need a job. Then I'll have things to talk about. I dont like school. kinda like Batsheva. and kinda like Batsheva, i go to an all girls school. I totally agree with the post by Shauli, that before your married you only want to hang out when there are girls, after, only when guys are around. i went to my Hebrew class today (level 6-highest level!) and there are 15 girls and one other guy. and hes swedish or swiss or something european. so i cant talk to him. The good part is that the girls dont complain when I copy the work from them. even the teacher is a woman. its very unnerving.
has anyone read the da vinci code? My Shany is reading it. it says at the beginning that its strictly factual. then it says that part of the service in the Bet HaMikdash was sexual relations. So either i was given only half the facts in school (very probable) or the book is not so factual. any thoughts? thats it for now. Wishing everyone Peace from Jerusalem.

2 Comments:

  • perhaps you and the european can converse in HEBREW. LEVEL 6 HA!

    By Blogger docyaak, at 7:16 PM  

  • Ummmmm, no sexual relations that I know of. But then again, I didn't read the King James version!

    By Blogger Veev, at 9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home