The Loop

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Smoke Signals

Ok, that's it I give up on the signal reading. My friend called White Knight who has fallen off his horse and can't get up to, to "set us up" and his response was that he didn't see it working out. Ok, so now I am to just assume his walking me home was because he is against any girls walking home by themselves, his calling me was out of guilt that I did walk home by myself, his teasing me was strictly friendly and his asking me today if I was upset about something on shobbos was b/c we're just friends. I give up. Not that I've ever gotten it right before, why should now be different.

9 Comments:

  • GUYS ARE STUPID, I'M SORRY YOU GOT HURT.
    LOVE MOM

    By Blogger mom, at 8:58 PM  

  • Guys are not stupid- Some are socially challenged however- Love the Dad

    By Blogger dad, at 9:13 PM  

  • Maybe we should hit HIM with a truck.....

    By Blogger Just Shu, at 11:15 PM  

  • I think we have to put this in perspective - We're talking about a gay comedic rabbi who doesn't know halacha and whose girlfriend left him for 10 months and eats in restaurants by himself hoping somebody will pity him and either eat with him or at least give him a quarter.

    By Blogger rockofgalilee, at 1:09 AM  

  • In other words, it would be a complete waste of a good truck.

    By Blogger rockofgalilee, at 1:09 AM  

  • hey! not all guys r stupid....just some of them....

    By Blogger SHEV, at 12:42 PM  

  • And Batch should know?

    Sar, I have a question. Next time this happens, could you maybe just be friends with the guy and flirt and be girly and see where it goes? I mean, it's worth a shot right? Sometimes things have to take time to develop. Maybe it was too soon for him...ya know? Anyway, I know crushes are painful, that's why they call it that.

    Kisses to my hurt little sister....:(

    By Blogger Veev, at 9:21 PM  

  • And Sim, don't be so judgemental. Or mental.

    By Blogger Veev, at 9:22 PM  

  • Vee, are we momentarily forgetting how much time was given to my last non dating friend who is now married to someone he met 4 months before he married her? oh right... or the other guys I became friends with whose responses were all pretty much...but, we're friends...

    By Blogger 2R, at 4:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home