The Loop

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

White Knights Falling Down

But still being white knights...for those who were out of the loop, i have a crush...mainly because he walked me home one night from a party, and then called the next time (when he didn't walk me home because he claimed to be too tired) he knew i was walking home alone, and then I interviewed him for a position (which I'm not hiring him for, don't worry, i told him) in my school, however Mr. Perfectformewhyaren'twemarried crashed and burned when I went to his place for Shabbos lunch (with 15 other people). So, he has smicha, but doesn't really know halacha, he teased me like any brother of mine would do, he quit a game because I was killing him, he put a 2 minute time limit on someone's d'var torah - while a rant gets up to 15 minutes... but then, he called me tonight to ask if everything was ok, cuz i seemed a little upset about something on Shabbos...hmmm. maybe i will let my friend set us up.
What is up with that. Why can't I just assume that if he wants to go out with me he'll ask me ask. Why do I have to assume he'll never ask me out, but if someone brings it up he'll go for it? Grrrr, i hate dating life.
So, i'm thinking (and rethinking) if I should post this here or on my blog. I'm thinking what is the difference. I want to keep my blog for random thoughts and this for family update thoughts...I could put somethings in both blogs. I think the only person who reads that that does not read this is Yael (my old roommate).
Program Update:
The program is going excellent. I graphic designer (not me) has all the text now, and is now findind and taking pictures. The cost is going to be about 12,000 per kid - higher then I wanted, i'm going to try and bring that down a bit...like 3,000 down. It will be in Modiin (although we have not spoken to the mayor yet). I have 6 interested kids, including two from Detroit.
It's a good day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home