The Loop

Friday, March 04, 2005

not happy

School has jsut hit an ultimate low for me. I failed the economics test the second time around. I am in good company, another 300 or so people also failed, but its still depressing. I cant take second year classes without it so I dont know what will be. I refuse to follow the trend of Americans that come to Bar Ilan and get an English major. I still have to take the math test I failed again. School is jsut no longer my thing. And its not like I dont study. I spent weeks studying for these tests. But at least I'm going to get money from the government for making aliyah and from nefesh bnefesh. So if school doesnt work out I'll see how welfare does for me.
At least Shany is passing her tests. Anyways, we're off to her parents for Shabbat. Shabbat Shalom to all!

3 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Just Shu, at 8:57 AM  

  • If you fail at Econ i dont think Zacks and Zacks will want you to start uop their Israel office

    By Blogger Just Shu, at 8:58 AM  

  • don't be so down, purim is coming and you can get drunk. also maybe you should start taking classes in english. the rest of the americans take english courses for a reason!

    By Blogger docyaak, at 10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home