The Loop

Saturday, March 05, 2005

information overflow

OK I just spent an hour catching up on the llop and now I know what is going on. So Shauli didn't go to the siyum hashas and Batch is learnign what its like to be part of the family. Those blank looks are really looks of respect.
It's saturday night in the galilee. I just spoke to David. He survived another shabbos with the in-laws. We invited them for Pesach seder and they are accepted. I explained that shani's parents saw them every day and we were the zacks family home in Israel, so they acquiesed and we are very excited about it.
Purim is coming fast I have to decide what I'm going to dress as. Wait.. a thought just came to me.. I'll be a ~cowboy~! I have a straw cowboy hat from my wedding and blue jeans. DONE.

Work is treating me well, it is still looking good for the long term. I just got my bonus,m so now we should be able to afford Pesach. YAY.
No company for shabbos the past 2 weeks. We're holding a low profile because the folks from my other side (the ones out of the loop) are coming for a hoedown. Corey is getting married to Reesa in Tiverya. Family politics is so funny.

Have a good night.

2 Comments:

  • i WOULD LIKE TO TRY A LIVE VIDEO OF OUR PURIM SEUDAH- IM NOT SURE WHAT TIME WE PLAN TO START BUT I SEE THAT SHABBAT BEGINS BEFORE 6 PM IN YERUSALYIM SO WE WOULD HAVE TO BEGIN BEFORE 11 AM- MAY NOT BE FEASIBLE

    By Blogger dad, at 4:17 PM  

  • A live video of purim seuda won't be easy because of all the different focal points. The little camera can only focus on one point.
    Also we may be too drunk by the time your seuda starts.

    By Blogger rockofgalilee, at 1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home