The Loop

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

too late for moms

Are kids allowed out of bed when they can't sleep? I'm in favour of her just lying in bed staring at the ceiling, but her dad thinks she's allowed out of bed.
So tuesdays is the kids early day out of school. Therefore I allow them to invite friends over. Yehuda had a friend over and so did Avigail. Yehuda had alot of fun, they kicked around his soccer ball, did a puzzle, tortured his little brother a little, good times. Avigail also had fun. I think the best part was colouring the cookies I put out for them and stuffing as many as they can in their mouth.
So a funny story about the body found in the wadi the other night. My friend went to work the next day and asked another nurse she works with if she heard about the body. The other nurse replied that her son found it. It was full of worms, yuck! But now we know what all the helicopter activity was in the evening. Although what her son was doing down in the wadi at 8:30 is interesting to contemplate.
I'm off the hook for cooking for the poor this rosh chodesh, but i still get to deliver. My friends convinced me I could let other people do the cooking for this one. Lucky I have good friends.
G'night.

7 Comments:

  • what body? did i misss a blog? in your wadi?

    By Blogger docyaak, at 2:42 PM  

  • excuse me? body? wadi? am i missing s/t??!?!?

    ps- how old is her son? that cud be an integral part of figuring out why he was down there...

    By Blogger SHEV, at 5:15 PM  

  • Ummmm, sounds a little like "Stand by Me." I know we're focusing on the wadi story instead of the getting out of bed stuff, but that isn't interesting. We all deal with that. But we are not used to bodies showing up in our backyards (oh, yeah, Victoria Park, OK OK)
    Also, I think it's funny that you still spell things the Canadian way. Although I still say O-range, and soda, so....

    By Blogger Veev, at 8:36 PM  

  • you said there was a funny story....has sim had such an influence that a wormy dead body found by a little kid is funny??

    By Blogger Just Shu, at 11:50 PM  

  • Remeber there was a shooting at the gas station at then mile by our old house like five years ago. I used that gas station all the time.

    By Blogger Rolling hills of green, at 5:32 AM  

  • Thats not fair. I never get to find bodies!

    By Blogger stillruleall, at 2:25 PM  

  • I don't find bodies either, but I'm ok with this.

    By Blogger 2R, at 6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home