The Loop

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Dad

I just want you all to know that for the first time daddy is interested in computing other than for work. He loves reading and writing to the blog. I don't . Yesterday is a perfect example. I wrote this very long piece for the blog, hit send, and found out my connection was off. there went all my efforts and a lot of time. Well I'm trying it again, and if it doesn't work, I'll just read your posts and make occasional comments.
I'm very excited about coming to visit you all, though I don't know where I'm staying yet. Mrs. Posy will be in the states, and although Sarra offered me her room, Goldie Abrin is staying there, dont forget. So I may call Mrs. Grossbard and stay there.
The Purim project is in full swing here as you can imagine, and I've been coming home very late the last few nights. I'll try and bring Sim and Golda's with me.
Its 5:30 am and I walk in another 10 minutes. Its still freezing (16) so we walk indoors, and we expect snow today and tomorrow. I'm ready for spring.
Have a great day everyone, I love you all

8 Comments:

  • sometimes my posts also disappear, Arye was in a slump for a couple of days because a post of his disappeared. I have found if you go "back" it's usually there.

    Dad - watch out before you know it, you'll start downloading TV shows & music, and surfing the web for fun...

    :)

    By Blogger 2R, at 8:00 AM  

  • our school torah academy has put in their bulletin the evils of the web even more than the evils of tv, yet.....they have a web site

    By Blogger docyaak, at 9:55 AM  

  • We didn't even get a list this year. Oh well, everyone knows we left anyway.
    We love you Mom!

    By Blogger Rolling hills of green, at 1:47 PM  

  • if you get smicha on the internet are you allowed to pasken that it is assur?
    disclaimer: this is from me under her name. i just didn't want to unlog her in.

    By Blogger Rolling hills of green, at 1:50 PM  

  • I keep having trouble reading the comments. Half the time when I click on comments it sends me to the "this website cannot be reached" page. Also, weve invited mom to stay here, so dont worry people.

    By Blogger stillruleall, at 4:22 PM  

  • How long are you going for?

    By Blogger Veev, at 5:10 PM  

  • MRS ZACKS PLEASE COME HOME EARLY- YOUR HUSBAND AND CHILDREN MISS YOU
    LOVE "IN BED BY 10"

    By Blogger dad, at 10:06 PM  

  • almost half the children are in israel and we miss mom.

    By Blogger rockofgalilee, at 7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home