The Loop

Thursday, March 10, 2005

New trick

Naftali has a new trick. He puffs up his cheeks, slaps his face with both hands and all the air rushes out. I love teaching my kids new things.
O.K., what should i teach first grade in English is fun this sun. 1) I could right up a list of purim words in hebrew and bring in a few costumes and have them act out a Hasaga with the english words. But i don't want to bring lice home (which is always a possibility). And i don't know if they would remember the words. 2) maybe they could make a mask in english...I don't know if that would work either, or 3) I can just go on with the next three letters??!!! opinions please!

3 Comments:

  • I think either you can do an art project - mask - with the focus being colors (colours) and shapes (still shapes).

    By Blogger 2R, at 7:56 AM  

  • how do you make a mask in english? the mask is a a big letter "A"? or a whole word? Shany teaches kids Spanish, y'all should confer on this kinda stuff....

    By Blogger stillruleall, at 4:04 PM  

  • I have no idea what you are talking about.

    By Blogger Veev, at 5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home