The Loop

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Here or There

Hi All. It's the Nat part of Shu or Nat. I've just spent the last half hour trying to catch up on all these Blogs. So now I am caught up and in the loop......more or less.
As for our story...things are a little crazy. Over a weekend we went from Shauli getting a new job to us temporarily moving to Pittsburgh (or White Oak to be exact - with no eruv AHHHHH!!!!). So I went into my work and told them I needed to take a leave of absence because of my husband's job (ooh, it's fun to say that!). I told them it was effective ASAP so they said I would have to follow whatever schedule was out and then they could take me off. Turns out, they were able to take me off the schedule for next week. So we were good to go.
Then it all changed. Shauli still has the job but we aren't going to Pittsburgh. For now. So I went back to work and told them but there was nothing they could do about my schedule for next week. So now I have a week off. So that's kinda exciting. Like a little break. An unpaid break however which makes it less exciting.
It should be interesting. I've already got plenty to do. Take Jonah to the doctor. Take Jonah to get shots. Take Jonah to get Portraits at WalMart (we got a coupon for a bunch of free ones!!!). Take Jonah to PlayGroup with my Lubavitch Girls Night Out friends who I haven't seen in ages. Hmmm....I feel like my week is revolving around a certain little person in my life. But that's cool. I'm definatly looking forward to some bonding time with my baby. I feel like I've been working a lot and when I am not working I am trying to get things done. We need more quality time together. And since he has gotten into the "Clingy" stage, it shouldn't be a problem.
So, anywhoo I feel like our life is somewhat on hold and I don't really know where we stand. Because we could get a call anyday to pack up and move. So I don't know where we will be living next week or next month. ARGH!! Oh well, it's all in the name of the job. So that's that.
Love you all - Natalie

2 Comments:

  • I love week long vacations. Ignore the lack of getting paid and just go out and paint the town! I'm sure Jonah would love to go get his nails done, eat ice cream, and go malling!!

    By Blogger 2R, at 5:59 AM  

  • I know I would!

    By Blogger Veev, at 4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home