The Loop

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

A Whole Lot of Nothing

So, I feel like posting but don't have anything in particular to say. Bear with me.
Jonah had a doctor's appointment today. Nothing too exciting. He's normal - yay!! 17.9 lbs. and 27.5 inches long. In the 50th percentile for everything. Doing all the stuff that he should be doing - with a few bonus things. So that was nice to know. I wish he would sit still a little more but he doesn't seem interested in sitting. He wants to stand, walk, run. He doesn't understand that he is supposed to learn to CRAWL first. Simmy, apparently he is taking after you (although thank G-d he wasn't crawling at 4 months - that's a little insane). So he is an active little child. When can he start playing sports and getting some of that energy out?
I joined Curves yesterday. They had a promotion that if you bring a bag of food, then they don't charge you the $150 joining fee. So I joined and had my first workout today. It was fun and not boring and I am pretty excited about it. They claim if you go three times a week, you'll see results within a month. It's only a half hour workout each time so that fits right into my schedule. Let's see what happens................... do you think I have to diet also?? I'm not very good at that.
So Purim is coming up. But I'm not excited about it. I don't know why. Usually I am already getting Shaloch Manot together and thinking about costumes and yada yada. But not this year. I am looking forward to the Seudah at Mom and Dad's though. Those big meals are always fun. And our friends the Thompson's are joining us. I know this may be getting "personal" and "sensitive" so beware Zacks's - I think I am not excited because usually my dad's yahrzeit is around this time. This year it wasn't because there were 2 Adars and he passed away in Adar 1. But I wasn't "feeling it" last month. I think it's hitting me a month late. Boo.
Well, those are my random thoughts for now. I feel like they really belong on a "personal" blog but I don't have one so they went on the Zacks Loop. Hope ya don't mind. Now you know what's going on with me.
Happy Day everyone!!! Love, Nat

4 Comments:

  • I think there are some sensitive Zacks' in this this world (albeit non-blood ones). Anyway, as far as dieting while working out at curves, I hope the bag of food consisted of pizza, chips, and ice cream, or you may have to actually diet, too.

    By Blogger Veev, at 12:08 AM  

  • hey nat...personal interest collumns are always welcome! I wouldn't call it dieting...has such bad feelings with it...You still have time to get into Purim..don't worry it's not tomorrow... That's cool that your friends are going to M&D's seuda!

    By Blogger 2R, at 4:02 AM  

  • I think we're all very sensitive, we just express it differently then most people. Why would someone name a gym curves? Curves would be a better name for a fast-food place.

    By Blogger stillruleall, at 12:22 PM  

  • cuz the point of teh gym is to be curvy...while the point of a fast food chain is to be a circle

    By Blogger Just Shu, at 11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home