The Loop

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

We're moving..........................again

I kinda feel like a soldier, ready to be called up at any minute for battle.
Brian from Pittsburgh just called and said "pack your bags, you're starting on Monday."
So i Told Brain the pizza guy that im leaving..some tears were shed, but in the end we agreed that its best i leave JP.
So sunday afternoon I'm driving to Pittsburgh, to see my new TEMPORARY home. Nat will stay in town cuz we have stuff that needs to be taken care and we dont hav time to do it by Sunday afternoon. I will return home for Purim and pick because I will desperately miss my wife and child, and then the following Sunday My whole family will join me in White Oak. The question is what do we do about our car situation...Ideally we'd like both cars, especially since While Oak is in the middle of nowhere. So we have some options, I can take a bus home from Pittsburgh for Purim, or possibly find a ride into cleveland, and get home there. OR i can drive home and me and nat will drive back to the 'burgh in seperate cars...sharing Jonah of course as we stop along the road.

2 Comments:

  • Why dont you just put a large postage stamp on the car and mail it to Pittsburgh

    By Blogger dad, at 9:13 PM  

  • fine! just leave me here! whatever. me and aviva and arye and daniel and ephraim and nava and mom and dad are gonna hang out here! in michigan! ok? so there!

    ILL MISS U AND U BETTER CALL ME OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    -SHEV ;)

    By Blogger SHEV, at 3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home