The Loop

Monday, March 21, 2005

Home sweet home

yay!! i'm Home. And feeling great. I love being home.
I received 4 bags of IV in total and they wanted to give me a CT today, but I refused, instead i settled for a chest xray and an ekg, because those are both routine and evryone gets them. Who knows, all I care about is that I am out!! hooray.
Sorry to scare you Mom. I'm fine now. I thought that by drinking water i was hydrating myself, but i guess it doesn't count if none of it stays in.
Purim is soon, Yipee. Everyone is excited and I think we scared away half our guests, so it'll be a little less work.
Next wekk we get the company of the zacks side, and I promise, If G-d sees fit to agree, to try not to get sick for then too.
Love you all. Enjoy Purim, Dance a happy purim dance for us and send me picture of all the cute costumed folk.
Love Golda

5 Comments:

  • What???? Is this a ruse to get me to call you back?

    By Blogger Veev, at 10:52 AM  

  • happy brothers wedding - wow what a way to celebrate!
    happy birthday!
    Keep on feeling good - love devorah

    By Blogger docyaak, at 8:29 PM  

  • What happened..i iddnt see a blog that sad you were sick

    By Blogger Just Shu, at 10:31 AM  

  • You know that CT is an abbreviation for connecticut. If someone offered me connecticut- I would have taken it
    BE WELL

    By Blogger dad, at 10:42 PM  

  • yo- out of the loop here! s/o wanna fill me in?

    By Blogger SHEV, at 1:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home