The Loop

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Its not over yet!

Happy Purim everyone!! We are getting ready for day 3 of our Purim Bash. Day one we went to Herzliya to a Bar Ilan party. We both dressed as Hawaiian girls, a lot fo guys hit on me, it was kinda weird....Friday we went to Abuelas and ate a little there. Then Shabbat we had a bar mitzva in bet Shemesh for our twin cousins. I was really expecting to have a horrible time and to kiss way too many people. I did kiss way too many people, twice for each person, but there was more alcohol there then Ive ever seen. There must have been like $500 just of Absolut. I got wonderfully drunk while eating with my in-laws, which I think is admirable. And apparently the whole extended family loved me. I make such good impressions drunk. Dont worry mom, i was singing a lot drunk and smiling at people I didnt know, not the sick kind. Last night, I gave up partying to work. I am now Dads new appointment maker. Also, sephardim give Purim gelt, not Chanuka gelt, so that was fun. Even the grandparents we dont know give purim gelt. Although they call it Dmai Purim, but its the same thing. We're sorry to have missed Dad being drunk, that must have been fun. We saw naked pics of Baby Jonah (thanks Nat!) Is he a redhead???
Today we are going to our Seudot. I'm a Tiger fan and Shan is a gypsy. Its not as elaborate as being Hawaiian girls, but we dont like being seen twice inthe same thing. Happy Shushan Purim to all!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home