The Loop

Monday, March 28, 2005

Back to 'burgh

Nat, Jonah and I have returned to White Oak, this time we should be here for two weeks before our next trip back to Detroit. The drive was long, because Jonah felt the need to stop at every rest once we past cleveland. The last hour of teh drive Jonah was in my car (me and Nat drove seprately) he rarely stopped screaming, it was hell. Other than that the dive was OK, I istened to teh MSU vs. UK basketball game for a while, much like my last trip as the game ended, the radio signal was fading. Unfortanatly, teh end of teh game was crazy and I couldnt hear what was going on, but Steve called me with updates.
Anyway Nat saw our new (temp) house. We agreed its not home, but it'll do for the time being. When I was here last week, I thought i would be nice, and put the dishes away. I had teh Milk on the left and meat on the right. When i came int teh kitchen this morning, i saw nat switching the meat and milk. She explained that in her mind, milk should be on the right and meat on the left (OCD???) This teaches us a valuable lesson...Dont help without asking, or all your efforts willbe wasted:)

2 Comments:

  • Not true! I very much appreciated your wonderful help. Especially the part where you toyveled all the dishes and washed them afterwards!!
    And it's not OCD...not in this instance at least. :) But in our Detroit house, meat is on the left and dairy on the right. So why not the same at our White Oak house??
    Love you, Nat

    By Blogger Just Shu, at 6:25 PM  

  • It sounds to me like shauli should stay away from the kitchen. He does not belong there. he doesn't even know which side the milk and the meat should go on. What kind of Jewish kitchen would it be if the milk could go on either the right side or the left side. That would make it so that you couldn't tell the meat from the milk.

    By Blogger rockofgalilee, at 12:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home