The Loop

Saturday, April 02, 2005

WIFE-LESS IN DETROIT

DAY 7- DEAR DIARY - THE MOLD GROWING OUT OF THE REFRIG DOESNT SEEM TO BE DANGEROUS. IT HAS AN INTERESTING ODOR AND IF I CANT FIND ANY FOOD TO EAT BY NOON I'LL TRY IT. THE MAY TAG REPAIR MAN SAID HE HAD NEVER SEEN A CLOTHES WASHER WITH SO MANY BROKEN DISHES IN IT AND I EXPLAINED THAT THE DISH WASHER WAS FILLED AND MY WIFE WAS OUT OF TOWN AND HE UNDERSTOOD

JUST KIDDING

Tonight-Motzei Shabbos-I went to hear Rabbi Reisman's satelite shiur live from NEW YORK- It was soo good. The topic was about doctors and how they are god-like. I always liked that rebbi.
Tomorrow is Sunday and I hope to begin Peaseach cleaning by attacking the downstairs freezer as I promised MOM . DONT FORGET TO CHANGE THE CLOCKS!! SPRING AHEAD
LOVE DAD

1 Comments:

  • sometimes its really scary toread what you write about!!!
    Glad that you enjoyed rabbi Reisman and seem to be doing all right without me there; dont worry, I'll be home soon
    Love you
    Me

    By Blogger mom, at 4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home