The Loop

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Israel

Here I am enjoying myself on vacation surrounded by children and grandchildren. I know I should be feeling guilty that I'm here and you're not, but I'm having fun, even though the gorgeous weather changed to cold and rainy. I'm still having fun. Since being here, dinner is at 9 or later. I've eaten in the finest restaurants in Jerusalem , Naharia and Tevaria, not to mention wonderful food in Maalot, both at Sim and Golda's and the shwarma place. Now this is living.
Don't worry I'll come back soon.
Love
Mom

2 Comments:

  • U HAVE 2 COME HOME SOON- I DONT KNOW WHATS LIVING IN THE BATHROOM BUT ITS GROSS!!!

    By Blogger SHEV, at 10:58 PM  

  • in case you get lost...we're the big body of land to the WEST

    By Blogger docyaak, at 12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home