The Loop

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Its all Happening

A lot has been going on in the juniorest Zacks' family...Mom came to visit, that was a lot of fun. We spent Shabbat up north. I tried catching fish in a spring but I was unsuccesful. Instead we had melon before meat. But we still had our shot after the melon, so it wasnt too bad.
I took a calculus test over (cuz I failed the first time) I wasnt sure if I passed this time BUT I did!! I get a 77. I have never been so happy about a 77. I dont think Ive ever gotten one. But life has changed. MeinShany had a test that she thought she failed, and she got an 82. So school is going better then we thought, although we still hate it. In work, I feel its not a complete day unless I call someone and am told that they passed. I passed my test, but this is a different kind of passing. Sometimes they say deceased. Today, I went a whole day without one, til one of my last calls. Sender Zereweriedichkz. or something like that. I asked for him 3 times before the lady who answered said, "Sender is det" (like dead, but in yiddish). So I said my usual, "I'm very sorry, I wont bother you again". She responded "I'm also very sorry". I thought that was funny. They never esponded before. I havent decided which is worse. When I called someone and was told he had died 2 1/2 years ago, or when I called someone who had died that weekend.
In other deathly news, our laptop isnt doing so well. Someone (and by someone I dont mean that I dont want to say it was me or shany so instead I'm just saying someone, this was some girl I dont know) tripped on the cord and the computer fell to the floor. The screen now looks like a rainbow on acid. So we have sent it to Detroit for help. Hopefully we will get it back soon, happy and healthy. Luckily for us, Uncle Avi came through in the clutch, and lent us a laptop he has. he had already lent it to someone else, but he likes us more so we took it from them. Thats all that I can think of for now.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home