The Loop

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

going home

So far things have been working out well for us in White Oak, it's not the most exciting place to live, although they claim the Eruv is a few days away, and will for sure be ready by Pesach if not before then, but they have a Blockbuster, and we signed up for unlimited movie rentals so we have what to do at night. Natalie found aa way for her to get work done, and not have to pay for a babysitter. She goes to her cousins, who watches Joinah, while she works, or Ruthie hangs out with Jonah.
Thursday Night we are driving back to Detroit, this time in the same car, for a shabbois back at home, the reason my mom in law is coming in. Some people leave town when momin law comes to visit, me, I drive 300 miles just toi be there when she lands.
I think we have our Pesach plans, whel we would love to be with the Israel Zacks in Maalot, that doesnt look like it will happen. We wil be at mom and dads for the first days, and Chol Ha'moed. For the secondd days, it's back to Pittsburgh. Grandma, who we havent sen in a year, will be there as well and a bunch of Nat's cousins, and she really wants to be there (or here).
I still dont knwo when I'll be done with Pittsburgh, but Brian promises me that it wont be long after Pesach, they want me back in Detroit working from there ASAP.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home