The Loop

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

solitude

Hello out there!! Well, it is quiet here for the first time is three weeks, but it's o.k. because it'll only last two days. Mom just called from the plane, she got on safely. Hopefully her flight will be a good one. We oved having her here. We did alot of fun stuff and we all got to spend time with bubby. Yay.
TheKlein's, our old neighbors from balfour, are coming up for shabbat. And then I have to heavily get into pesach cleaning. i only have a week until the kids vacation.
But we are very much looking forward to Pesach. The Israel Zacks sibling have agreed to come to us for pesach, so we are sxpecting a fun holiday. Of course Mom just gave me the run down of how to do motzei shabbat pesach, and since this is my first time, I hope it works. Sorry G-d, I am apologizing in advance.
Love you all, we'll miss you on the holidays, but in two years Ar and Vee can be part of the Israel Pesach Fun, wahoo!!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home