The Loop

Friday, April 08, 2005

Thanks

I would like to publicly thank Daddy for making a house-call (because I HAVEN'T passed, Dav) to check my eyes. It seems I am allergic to something in the air. Probably dirt, since we haven't had a cleaning lady in several weeks. But, I digress.

And I would also like to thank Batch for caoming over to "watch a movie" last night so Arye and I could have a date at Farmer Jack. (No shmoopie in the produce department...)

Boy, am I going to miss both of those things. Not to mention being able to call Mommy and say, "Can we come for Shabbos?"

Golda, can we come for Shabbos?

5 Comments:

  • You make it sound as if you're leaving tommorow...and when the time comes, we will miss coming over to your house on Friday nights

    By Blogger Just Shu, at 1:56 PM  

  • shut up aviva...

    By Blogger SHEV, at 2:29 PM  

  • Just remember that Tearach's friends probably made fun of Abraham when he said I'm leaving Ur and going to Cannan land- but we all know that thaT WAS A PRETTY GOOD DECISION

    By Blogger dad, at 6:30 PM  

  • Aviva, we will be thriled for you guys to come, but be prepared I'm excited there will finally be a place that is fun for us to go for shabbat. So you have to find a good place to live.

    By Blogger Rolling hills of green, at 6:07 AM  

  • You dont even ask to come to us:-(

    By Blogger stillruleall, at 8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home