The Loop

Monday, April 11, 2005

It has begun

Simmy and I did half of our pesach shopping tonight. The lady at the counter couldn't beleive how much shmura matza meal I was buying, but last year we ran out. This holiday is crazy expensive for just one week!! But i am feeling that I might have a hold on it, well, except when i think about how much food i need to cook. I am hoping to switch over by wed. of next week. And the kids are home for that whole week and all the babysitters are doing b'nei akiva things!!
So we looked at our potential house and we both like it and we think it has alot of promise. So the question is do we make an offer hoping she doesn't think it is too low, or wait for her to get it evaluated and know what she is expecting around. There are pros and ons to both. But I'd really love to get the house. All in G-ds hands, we just need savlanut.
g'night ya'll.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home