The Loop

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Scary Detroit

I am having the craziest conversation right now. This lady explained to me she cant have the doctor come because her lawyer is coming over. Apparently a few cops got drunk and went flying thru her neighborhood shooting around, and they shot up her living room while she was sitting in it. Now shes scared theyre going to retaliate cuz shes suing them. She thinks Detroits going to hell and she wants to move up north. I'm glad I dont live in a crazy country where things like that happen!!!

2 Comments:

  • I heard that 50 missles were shot into teh gush, killing a horse..thats pretty crazy

    By Blogger Just Shu, at 9:31 AM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Just Shu, at 9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home