The Loop

Sunday, April 10, 2005

What Hockey Strike?

I'm not so happy with these bloger thing. I found a great article and tried to post it on Friday, but the blogger service shut down and wouldnt let me post or read comments. The article was about the Israeli hockey team which is apparently very good for its division and is on its way towards the gold. I dont know if its more important for arye or daniel, but i feel they need a country with a good hockey team. or at least good for its division. I'm havng trouble trying to phrase this thought, but I think the hockey level is around the same grade as the meat they serve in yeshiva. or something. Anyways, Shabbat was nice. We went to my father in laws school for a shabbaton. Gorgeous buiding, 4 kids to a room with their own bathroom and shower, and a really big room. In regular yeshiva standards that would be an 11 person room. We got it to ourselves. In the afternoon we went to visit one of our relatives in Bet Shemesh (between Shans Mom and Dad they are related to everyone in Bet Shemesh. The old mayor was her fathers cuzin, the new one is her moms, etc.) It was nice. They gave me red bull and vodka. Thats a big thing in this country. Now I am at my inlaws cuz I pomised to help clean for Pesach. me and my big mouth. Shavua Tov to all.

2 Comments:

  • "We went to my father in laws school for a shabbaton". David- I read that sentence 5 times trying to figure out why you had a father who was in law school until It came to me-you need commas- ( Im hungry lets eat grandmother.)

    By Blogger dad, at 6:24 PM  

  • shans? what happened 2 myShany?!?!?

    By Blogger SHEV, at 5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home