The Loop

Monday, May 02, 2005

Waaaahhhh!

My sinuses are at it again, and I'm cranky and whiny. Oh, and I'm the Mommy.

Mad props to Mom for taking the kiddies off my hands this morning and for buying lunch, but since I'm the Mommy, I used my first free time in 2 weeks to go shopping at Costco.... alone! Stupid, because then I crashed in the afternoon and stayed in bed for 5 hours.

So thanks to my big boy Daniel who took charge of everyone all afternoon (but drew the line at wiping Nava).

And thanks also to my honey who came home an hour early from work and fed everyone and drove people where they needed to go and did the laundry and washed the dishes from breakfast and brought all the Costco stuff to the basement and all the fridge stuff upstairs to the kitchen and made sure Daniel and Frai were showered (but drew the line at bathing Nava).

And now I'm going upstairs to take a Tylenol Sinus. Cheers.

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home