The Loop

Monday, May 02, 2005

Chags Up

Hello everyone. As we are all relaxing into the regular swing of things I thought I'd also add to the reflections of Chag.
We had a very enjoyable Chag. My finger is healing nicely( Sarra thinks it is nowhere near as bad as I made it sound), Simmy got better quick enought to enjoy Chol Hamoed and we had a good time. We loved having Sarra here all week, even when we weren't home. David and Shani graced us with their precence as well and we finally met the roomate Jessica. She is very nice and is invited back anytime (she liked my cooking). During chol hamoed we camped out down by Beer Sheva, got to visit Gush Katif, which has the most awesome sand on the beach. It was white and soft and clean, we enjoyed the beach. We did the Bsoar reserve, Airforce museum and nachal Amud. By the way after our afternoon in the airforce museum, I'd like to advise all of you before you stand in a line, any line, ask what it is for and if there are similar things like that without lines and don't give your kids the option of standing in the long line.
All in all a fun time however.
I have an old friend coming up for shabbat with her family, so we are lookiing forward to that and thats about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home