The Loop

Monday, May 02, 2005

Monday

Today was just a regular day!! No Yom Tov meals to cook, no Shul to go to, it was nice. I got to spend a good part of it with Daniel, Ephraim and Nava. We had a fun time here and then we went to the library where Nava was afraid of the tree house, the sleeping dragon, and the puppet show that Ephraim kept saying he was going to put on for her. Oh well, so she whines. We then left the library after a nice stay there and went to the pizza shop which was too crowded to eat in. Ephraim wanted to go ask all the people at the tables if they were about done so that we could sit down, but I kept telling him no. We took the food back to their house wherewe ate with Aviva and then I got to leave. I thought I'd do something with Shev in the afternoon as she didn't have school either, but she went to lunch with rivka and came home close to 3 and didnt feel like doing anything, so I did laundry and more laundry and brought up stuff from the basement and in general worked at getting the house in shape.
(Aviva, you could have called me, I would have brought thekids back here)
for dinner we had bagels, salad and eggsalad.
not very exciting, but I was all cooked out.
Looking forward to tomorrow with no major plans.
Love you all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home