The Loop

Monday, May 09, 2005

Just in The Mood

I feel like complaining-so here goes.
One morning, the week before Pesach, we were woken up very early by what sounded like our building collapsing. Since we were tired, we tried to go back to sleep,but it didnt work. So MyShan went upstairs to see if we had to evacuate or not. Turns out, the family above us decided to remodel their apartment. She asked them why they couldnt tell us beforehand so we could at least be prepared, and the lady told her that anyway they were remodeling, so it didnt matter if we knew. Thsi from the same lady who told us two moths before that she always tries to keep her kids quiet so they dont disturb us....Since then, theyve been construction almost every day. They like to start the actuall drilling around 7, but we hear them scraping stuff beofre them. They finish around 7PM. I've tried drowning out the noise by putting music on (I know its sefira, but theres not much else to do) but I get a headache from that cuz the music has to be really loud to drown out the drilling. One morning they woke me up, and when I went to the bathroom I saw a shower of dirty water coming down. I ran up to yell at them, but only the arabs were there. They came and told me its from the heater. I also had an enormous paperwork I had to do for school. I sat here for days trying to work on the computer, figuring out how to use VLookup on Excel to sort out the missing dates, looking up whatever I could on the Internet about Schlumberger LTD, all the time with the sound of construction on my head. Thats enough complaining. That felt good. Anwyay, I handed in my paperwork on time, so at least thats over. Hope everyone has a meaningful Yom Hazikkaron and a joyous Yom HaAtzmaut!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home