The Loop

Friday, May 20, 2005

There's no place like home

We are back in detroit, at least for now. Our trip was relativly uneventful, I did get a speeding ticket on the turnpike (see my blog for that story). We had dinner with R & V and family last night, and came to moms for lunch today. When we got home our lawn was a disaster, long grass, lots of weeds, so at 8 am, i got out the old lawnmower and mowed away. The highlight of teh day came around 11:30 when I picked up my diploma from teh U of D offices. I guess now I'm officially a college Graduate. whoopeee, in the words of Yaakov, no more teacher no more books...

2 Comments:

  • Welcome back Shu and Nat and Jonah (Aiden wants to play with you).
    Good luck with that lawn. You can borrow my machete if you can't get through that jungle :)

    By Blogger Yishai, at 1:36 PM  

  • congrats on the diploma. you can probably get sheep to cut your grass while your gone, dad would love to watch them

    By Blogger docyaak, at 1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home