The Loop

Friday, May 27, 2005

lag ba omer in herzelia beach

hey guys what's up? how's life? It's friday afternoon. I'm so tired but just wanted to keep you posted on my weekly events. Sunday was my hebrew B-day (not that I remembered but my Daddy called me to wish me a happy birthday, so i was surprised), Tuesday (my student day) we went to the beach that was fun. David came back red purplish (no, i didn;t beat him) while i came back black brownish (not fair), I used to hate the sun b4 we got married but since I married David I am much more exposed to the sun, Then May 25th was our six month anniversary. we didn't celebrate it, buti it was just fun to realize how time flies when your having fun. Then Thus night my school friends invited us to a "lag ba omer" party on the beach what i thought to be like in the olden days that you take tuns of wood and fire it, but we got there and realized that we actually don't have a fire, but that didn't stop the guys to put all the meat on a little grill which was fun. Plus most of my friends are married so it was fun to see David and the rest of the husbands trying to connect through the bar.b.q grill. I was even impressed that Duv "nifnef" as opossed to my family bbq's that he just sits there after my brother and Dad finish doing it and then they serve him meat...We had fun but I was so tired I fell asleep on the ride back ( David said that the couple taht drove us back were really nice and that we should hang out with them, ofcourse they are only dating so I hope they get engaged). Anyways today I woke up so late because i had a meat hangover but then i made 3 things (lazanga, kugel and squash keesh) hope they come out great with an oven that cooks in 4 hours one thing. we are davening in the kotel b"h and on shabbos we are going to "Shaarei Tzedek Hospital" to visit , my friend Mimi because I think her mom didn't leave the hospital since she arrived. So I have that feeling that we are gonna walk a lot this shabbos. Kitzur have ya'all a great shabbos and may we only hera good things... love xoxo shany

3 Comments:

  • "since I married David I am much more exposed..."

    Too much info. Welcome to the family, Hon!

    By Blogger Veev, at 7:38 PM  

  • nifnaf for anyone who does not understand: Israeli charcoal needs to be constantly fanned very exhausting way to have a bbq... need real israelis to nifnaf or real americans who buy american charcoal...

    By Blogger 2R, at 7:12 PM  

  • why r u more exposed to the sun since you married david???

    By Blogger SHEV, at 4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home