The Loop

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Yay for Blogger

I just want to sy Kudos to Blogger because after I had typed my whole last post and tried to publish it, I got one of those Unavailable pages that pop up when you aren't connected to the internet. Because I am typing this at our house, where we put our Internet on hold, the only internet we have is the wireless connection of our neighbor 2 doors over so it's not very good, to say the least. I thought I had lost my whole blog but when I got back to the Posting age, I saw the little underlined words that said Rocover Post. I pressed it and VOILA - there was my post. Hip, hip, hooray, yay Blogger!! -Nat (of the ShuandNat team)

1 Comments:

  • Even before that, I sometimes found the missing one as a draft.

    By Blogger Batya, at 11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home