The Loop

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Working from mom's

We came to Detroit for Shavous, and we're staying till next tuesday, cause we have a wedding next monday. This isnt vacation for me, in fact I may be busier than I have been in Pittsburgh. I am now contacting Michigan Schoosl and explaining our program and getting them interested. I assumed that working at moms meant I can get in teh pool when Im bored, but all the sudden it got cold. All yom tov was really hot and humid, and today not hot or humid, which all the sudden means I can't swim.
Yom tov was really nice teh second night/day we ate at home, night was just Nat and I which was nice, we had deli sandwhiches. Day we BBQ and had 8 of our friends, and it was a lot of fun...props to arye, who without I would n ever have thought about BBQing on yom tov.
Also of note, Nat and I counted every day of the Omer..I think this was teh first time i made it all the way, I think the same goes for Nat. thats all for now...

2 Comments:

  • Thats great, I made it all the way until 26 with Simmy reminding me every night and than one night i went to sleep really early because my hed was killing and that was the end of counting omer. but i made it much farther this year, I have high hopes for the next year

    By Blogger Rolling hills of green, at 5:15 AM  

  • we put the counting paper on our bed, or in front of the TV, so we would remember

    By Blogger Just Shu, at 1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home