The Loop

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Life

I havent posted here in a long time, so heres some updates....
Still against the disengagement. Havent done anything about it for awhile, but I'm against.
Still studying for tests. I have a final on Monday, then in 2 weeks a moed bet for my macro final.
Its gotten very hot here.
Hung out with Sar and Shev yesterday.
Funny story-I was in my apartment, and I heard very loud music coming from outside. It sounded like it was coming from the street so I opened the window to look outside. I wasnt very much dressed, but it shouldnt matter since I was in my house, and I was looking two flights down. Tuned out, the music was coming from the apartment that is next to mine, we're both at the corner and our winows practically touch. Their kids had music on and were looking out the window. I quickly closed the window, and a second later they turned off the music. It was kinda funny. Havent heard anything from the Tzniut Patrol yet.....
Shan just got a 98 on one of her hardest finals.....also by her only 15% passed, just she made it into the 15%....

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home