The Loop

Monday, August 01, 2005

Latest Fadicha

So last week, Dr K told me he needs to see patients in St Clair Shores. We have very few patients there, but I worked it and got him a full day. Then he called me that night and told me he hadnt been able to see half of them. So I had to call them back and have them yell at me because the doctor not only didnt go see them, but didnt tell them he wasnt going to come, and so some of them were waiting from 12 for him to come, and he didnt tell me til after 5 that he couldnt make it. Then he was supossed to go see them, but each time, he couldnt make it til we finally decided on this Tuesday. So I kep trying to call one of them back and she wasnt answering, so I called her daughter.

Hi, I'm calling from Dr Z's office, the eye doctor, in regard to Martha
Oh, she passed away
I'm sorry
Its ok. Thank you for following up.

Was that sarcastic? her mom died not seeing so well, and shes thanking me for following up after cancelling her appointment? She didnt tell me when she died, but it didnt sound like it was yesterday.
In other unrelated news, I have a big test on Thursday. We went to the Begin musuem yesterday. Very interesting stuff.
Big protest going on tomorrow. I wont be there due to my test. Hopefully it will keep going through the weekend and I'll join then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home