The Loop

Friday, February 03, 2006

hey guys! im writing in red!!

hi!! so in between r and v's exciting car converstaions, mine and jakes finals, and dads learning issues, nothing is goin on in the zacks family. that sucks!!! my life isnt so boring. well...it is. but i can pretend it isnt! im going to florida on sunday and im REALLY excited- for all that dont know, im going with milaine and jazzi and dyna...paaaaaaaaartaaaay!!! hehe...ok! so anywyas we're goin 2 disney world and im gonna get an awesome tan cuz its really hot there apparently...hang on i gotta get my cookies out of the oven-
- ok back. they look good...a little under-done (is that a word? hehe...i know you can be overwhelmed, and u can be underwhelmed, but can u ever just be like...whelmed? i think you can in europe...) but thats the way i like em! and if i get food poisining or wtvr from raw eggs...oh well. its been real. im glad we had this time to bond. hehe...
hey in 5 years im gonna be 20. in 3 years im gonna be allowed to vote. in 6 years im gonna be LEGALLY allowed 2 drink. and gamble. in 3 years im gonna be in israel- FOR SEMINARY! hehe hopefully... (see the halo?)
yea i just thought of that. whatever! so yeah i lied. my life IS actually pretty boring. OOOH GUESS WHAT??!?! i got new shoes!!!!!!! theyre sooooooooo cool. theyre like brown and green and orange and they have the velcro hting like the zig-zag thing thats rly in right now i think aviva has them...anyways theyre coool. (u kno ur life is really boring when ur blogging about ur shoes...)
and...my room is almost done! well..not really. but its almost to the almost done stage. i found an AWESOME bed with like this whole huge headboard thing that has shelves and cabinets, and its all very funky. and i got a dresser with a mirror- first time im getting a mirror in my room! and...what else...im looking for a funky like light thing. like u kno the kind that has the differant colors in it? HOW cool would that be?? so yeah im looking around. the painting is done at least. and we're getting cool carpeting- its like greenish blue with little...what are they called? flicks? of different colors. im so excited my room is gonna be SO COOL!!! oh- i dunno if i mentioned this ever before but I GOT A CELLPHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh and sar i figured out how to change the voicemail. a...friend showed me how. if u wnana know my #, my mother has taught me a valuable lesson. never ever ever put personal information on the internet. (personally, i think that if any freaks have NO lives that they go on random peoples blogs to find cell numbers, it would be pretty funny to have them call me, but thats just my opinion...) so my cell number is the same as sar's and davids old cells- cuz its the same one!! ive gotten 2 calls from people thinking its still one of ur cells (shauli and some girl i didnt know hwo didnt give me her name) and its MINE NOW!! haha i love it!!! :)
k i think thats really all that i have to write about. oh and by the way, anyone who cares- my chocolate is almost gone. yes my 5 pound chocolate. i dont want 2 talk about it, its very emotional for me. all im saying is that i am going on MAJOR DIET when i finally finsih it!!!! ahhhhhhhhh i ate 5 pounds of chocolate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok im gonna go before i have a nervous breakdown or something.
shalom!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home