The Loop

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

laughter

So, in the funny way that Gd enjoys laughing at me, and playing with me He got me a job. Thank you Gd. I start tomorrow. Yes, 2 days before my parents come to visit. Now, I understand that i really really want a job. I definitely know that I've sent out enough resumes to plaster some walls, and I've been going slightly crazy with nothing to do... But couldn't I start the day mom & dad leave? WHY? hmmmm... just for humors sake I guess. My unemployment time allotted to me by the Almighty runs out three days before my parents arrive. typical. Oh, and about that job...
Basically I'm working in the recruitment office in a large company in Israel as the assistant to person in charge of all publicity having to do with recruitment for the company. Not a small feat, as they now employ over 900 people. I have normal daytime hours, and the office i'll be working in seems like a lot of fun. I have a few friends in the office already, and I can see myself getting along quite well with everyone else. There seems to always be different random projects being run, and i'll get my hands into all of them. So wish me luck...
and laugh...
why not...Gd is...

3 Comments:

  • hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa I only laughed because you asked

    By Blogger Just Shu, at 2:17 PM  

  • So what kind of recruitment? What type of jobs?

    By Blogger Veev, at 7:44 PM  

  • say hi to mom and dad for us. you see them more often than we do

    By Blogger docyaak, at 2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home