The Loop

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Kashrut Alert

"Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe Cake Mixes have gone back pareve status. Pinnacle Foods has reversed a decision made in 2005 to switch the product to dairy. Twelve of 18 Moist Deluxe flavors, representing more than 80 percent of sales, are being returned to pareve. These include, Moist Deluxe Classic Yellow, Devil’s Food, Lemon Supreme, Butter Recipe Golden, Swiss Chocolate, Spice, Fudge Marble, Pineapple Supreme, Butter Recipe Fudge, German Chocolate, Red Velvet and Dark Chocolate Fudge. Pareve production began in September and Duncan Hines has begun shipping product to stores. It should be in most locations by November and December, the company says."

Since the main reason I left the US was that Duncan Hines became Milchig, I can go home now. Oh wait, I bake from scratch. I guess I'll stay here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home