The Loop

Saturday, October 21, 2006

avos oobanos

This motzei shabbos we started going to avos oobanos, which is fathers learning with their daughters. I should have taken them last year, but I was probably too lazy. The people who learn with either boys or both genders call it avos oobanim, but since didn't have any banim with me I told the girls we were going to avos oobanos, and they were happy. They both answered questions that the rav asked afterwards, so it seems like they were quasi-paying attention when I was talking to them.

In other news, all is good. we had a great shabbos. Next shabbos, auntie sar is watching the kids and we're heading down to Eilat for a company sponsored vacation.

1 Comments:

  • so good you changed that to banos... nava can't get a game-boy, cuz they're only for... BOYS =)

    By Blogger 2R, at 5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home