The Loop

Friday, October 20, 2006

Open U

So far so good. One day down. I was so prepared. i spent yesterday learning the first part of chapter one. Of course the teacher went straight to part two, saying Part One we should read on our own it's basic background material...so i was in the dark... The girl sitting next to me lived most of her life in the States (Maryland in particular), but she refuses to speak English. There are 15, yes 15, students in my class. The teacher is the kind who tries to get everyone to talk... mainly by calling on you and asking a question...so my Hebrew should improve by leaps and bounds by the end of the semester. My favorite new word? גישה is either a Geisha or an approach. In my studying so far it's made more sense as an approach :) The most useful word? רצף is a sequence.

Ya'll have a great Shabbat :)

I'm gonna be chillin' at R&V's

2 Comments:

  • i like that u sed chillin. it makes me feel like we have stuff in common ;)

    By Blogger SHEV, at 3:03 PM  

  • yesh anashim bkitah shel aat?
    my hebrew is also picking up, now that 14.2 fetii/ 25.2fetii are living in the hebrew land

    By Blogger docyaak, at 10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home