The Loop

Sunday, November 12, 2006

heyy

heyy family people!! ok so today i went downtown to go see the movie The Prestige- AMAZING by the way, i saw it an hour ago and every couple minutes i still keep understanding little parts of the movie- anywho, im waiting by the bus stop to go meet my friend downtown. while im standing there, a car full of yeshiva girl people comes by and basically kidnaps me. they take me about 10 minutes out of my way until they get to where THEY were going and let me out. so then i take a differant bus to get downtown, but there was a whole deal cuz they changed the bus station number thingys so i had NO clue which bus to take...bkitzor, it took like 15 minutes to figure out which bus i was taking and another 20 for it to actually come. so im freaking out cuz im worried that my friend that i was meeting would be waiting by the movie theater or something and its freezing outside so i felt really bad. anyhowz, i get downtown and go 2 the closest theater i find, cuz i figured that was where we were gonna watch the movie. then icalled her to find out where she was, and apparently she hadnt left her house yet. which sucks. so somehow (thank god for cell phones) i manage to kill an hour until she makes it to where i am. then we realize that the movie theater we were in was only showing 4 movies and all of them were R rated. so we figured that wasnt where we wanted to be and we started wandering around, trying to find the GOOD movie theater which we knew was somewhere around. finally, this blonde guy who was wearing sunglasses (fashion statement? it was 50 degrees!!) showed us where to go and asked us if we wanted his number in case we got lost, but we said we'd be fine. (i was so proud of us ;) ) THEN....umm...what happened? oh yeah! so we went into the Majestic- how cool is that name by the way??- and we found out that the only good-sounding move (the prestige) was playing in an hour and a half. so that was cool- we went to starbucks and got hot cocoa and took pictures and annoyed people until that got boring, and then we went to payless for like 20 minutes. theeeen...we go 2 see the movie, its really good, blah blah blah, we walk out and BOOM! i realize i forgot my purse. yes, i was carrying a purse. anywho, i ran back in like a crazy person and started asking everyone left in there if they had seen my purse until i realized that it was in the seat i was sitting in before. kinda embarrassing...
anways, after the movie it was dark so we decided to go home. i made srue seh got on her bus and then i waited the hour for my bus to come. to make a long story short (ha yeah right) i got off at the wrong stop and started walking around randomly, until i had the epiphany (HOW COOL AM I?!??! I USED EPIPHANY IN A SENTANCE!!!) that i should call my boarder dad and find out where exactly i was. theeen....he came and saved me. thats the end of my day! i love how every time i walk outside i have a 5 minutes blog to write ;) ....

in other news, my shabbos was ok. i did groups for Aish and got 50 bucks, so that was cool. what else...umm...oh yeah! im scenery head for the play in our school. i think its funny czu i cant draw but ill be the um...organizer? the heads of all the groups get sweatshirts with their anmes on them and i really wanted a sweatshirt, so i signed up to be scenery head! hehehe...this should be fun ;). um what else...nothing else is really going on. i miss all of u!! come visit me!! mwa
xoxo
shev

6 Comments:

  • I miss you! I love you!! Call me.

    BTW, anybody else have a heart attack while reading this?

    By Blogger Veev, at 12:34 AM  

  • I hear you are coming to visit us soon. We are so excited, but there aren't as many movie theaters here.

    By Blogger Rolling hills of green, at 3:46 AM  

  • Hey! Yes I had a heart attack...but it was mixed with a lot of laughing!!! kinda weird combination :)

    By Blogger 2R, at 7:43 AM  

  • Hard to have a heart attack when you're laughing. And vice versa. Good thing.

    By Blogger Veev, at 8:13 AM  

  • I was props/backstage head... it's fun to get sweatshirts

    By Blogger 2R, at 4:31 AM  

  • i dont get the heart attack thing but yeah im so excitd abt the sweatshirts!!

    By Blogger SHEV, at 1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home