The Loop

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Here's What I Know NOW

Milaine has lost 85 pounds, and (unrelated) two of her kids have broken bones in the past month.

Somebody who's last name is Zacks bought $258 worth of medication this week at the Medicine Cabinet on Greenfield. I know because my account was charged. So whoever it was, you're welcome. Also, they reimbursed my account, plus the overdraft fees. Whew!

Nat's home from the hospital and is lookin' hot! Really, stay on the couch for the next 3 weeks!!!!

Joe is growing his hair out, and it's adorable!

I haven't spoken to Dad since Purim week. I miss you.

Shoshana's coming for Shabbos. Please bring my pedometer...

Aura weighs 12 pounds.

Sar is making potato kugel for Shabbos.

We made an Israeli flag for our front door using white cardboard, and blue and techelet crepe paper, and blue sequins.

Ar and I went to a "secular" wedding last night. I say secular in quotes because everything was done K'Halacha for most of the wedding. (The club dancing notwithstanding.) Ar's work girlfriend Liat got married, and was beautiful. I met all of his work buddies and they all had great things to say about him. (Of course.) And, as usual, like every person he has ever worked with, who meets me, they all wanted to know if he EVER gets stressed. Yes, I said, about twice a year. :)

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home