The Loop

Monday, October 01, 2007

Adventure Report

We started off our adventure managing to sit next to each other...despite Michael's best attempts to keep us in different sections of the plane...V - maybe it was Michael who reported on you guys... :) Our flight was very very very long with NO good movies...I watched 3 in protest...We did play Tetris...and although we could not officially play against each other Shlomo killed me every game we played... We landed at Newerk at 6 AM and Shlomo's aunt was at the airport waiting for us... Then came party #1 of our weeklong partython vacation... I enjoyed meeting all of Shlomo's relatives in the NY area. Then we got to spend some quality time with my new nephews... oh, and their parents :) {welcome to the loop Yossie}. Off to BKLYN we went so Shlomo could meet some of my nutjob friends. And as they didn't quite scare him away we continued this morning on to Leg Two - The Boston Trip. Currently we are chillin' in Boston at my new cousin's place, and we're about to leave for the ice cream run at JP Licks.

4 Comments:

  • sounds like you're having fun!!! No, it wasn't Michael...
    We can't wait for you to come here. We have a few days of just Yom Tov and relaxaation with the family.

    By Blogger mom, at 10:57 PM  

  • :) I'm glad it wasn't. I'd have trouble hating my uncle.

    By Blogger Veev, at 4:48 AM  

  • it was a new plane sar? what movies?

    By Blogger Air Junior, at 11:34 AM  

  • bring us back some ice cream!

    By Blogger docyaak, at 1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home