The Loop

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Jetlag

It is almost 3AM. Shilo finally went to sleep. Shany and I aren't at all tired. We slept today from around 6AM til almost 3PM. We walked to the Kotel tonight, and then took the bus home. It took over an hour on the bus. Here is my letter I might send to them one day.

Dear Egged Customer Service,
I am writing in regard to an incident that occured Thursday night, October 11, around midnight. My wife, my infant child, and I waited for the 1 bus to arrive. After a long wait, it finally came and we boarded. The driver took the bus around the circle towards the exit but we were blocked by a car to the side of us who's back was sticking out to far. after ten minutes of sitting there, the driver of the car in front of us got out and got into a yelling match with our driver. This took abotu fifteen minutes. Then we finally pulled out, presumably on our way towards our destination. But the driver then stopped on the side of the road, turned off the bus, and left. He did not bother to explain why. another 1 bus came by but refused to take any of us, although we had all already paid for the bus and were not going anywhere. We waited and waited, and yet another 1 bus came and again refused to stop for us. Meanwhile, my infant child needed to nurse, but my wife was unable to feed him on the bus. Finally, the driver came back, and with no explanation, started driving. Because of this very long delay, we were unable to transfer to another bus, and instead had to walk home with our suffering child.
How do you plan on compensating us for ruining what should have been a wonderful trip to the Kotel?

Sincerely,
Me

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home