The Loop

Monday, January 21, 2008

florida is awesome

hey! so i havent written anything in a while and theres a lot of my life that ya'll missed out on...
to recap a couple stuff, i got a job at a movie theater but i quit an hour before i was supposed to start my first day, i got a job at the pizza place but i turned it down cuz i realized its my senior year and id rather have a life then money. um...I GOT ACCEPTED TO SEMINARY!!! which is really exciting, especially cuz my friend is also going so i get to know someone there...
im sure lots of other stuff happened also but i dont remember any of it so i guess ull all never know.

anyways florida is awesome so far, its raining but we're still having good bonding time. (oh btw on facebook, i am undefeated in boggle. just wanted to put that out there.)
we've been chillin, its pretty awesome. today me and mom went to the flea market and then the beach...and we met this surfer guy. and we almost got a ticket. but we didnt.
the end!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home