The Loop

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Israeli Tour Guide

My friend and her husband are taking a 2 weeks trip to Israel in August. This will be his 1st time to Israel and her 2nd (first was a 1 week whirlwind trip in December). This is also their pilot trip!!!!
I think they are going to do one week pilot trip and 1 week touring but she asked how to choose a tour guide. She has heard horror stories (I don't know from who) about really awful ones and really boring ones. I told her any tour guides I used were generally just from whatever trip I was on.
So I figured I would put the question out there for you guys..............any suggestions of a good tour guide? Or group they can join up with?
Also, please list your favorite places that they should visit - in your opinion!

THANKS!

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home