The Loop

Sunday, March 21, 2010

I don't publish posts on a daily basis weekly, but i thought this one was neccasary. I. Wanted to tel a story that hapind wen shevy was here aside from me winning evry game we plaid . My dad wanted shev to have a bagel that he made and it was frozen so he left it outside before shabas my mom didnt no and threw it away but it was still in. A plastic bag. My dad fished it out of the garbage and gave the bag to shev . She said ok fine who rly cares if it came out of a garbage so she ate it and thru up lol end of story

6 Comments:

  • gross :)

    By Blogger 2R, at 5:03 AM  

  • His spelling? I know...

    By Blogger Veev, at 6:12 AM  

  • I thought he did publish on a daily basis weekly....

    By Blogger Just Shu, at 8:39 AM  

  • your spelling is atrocious (that a big word for really really bad). i think you shold have no texting ability until you rewrite this with correct grammar and spelling :)
    good story

    By Blogger docyaak, at 10:03 AM  

  • PS. I don't remember the ending part of the story. Arye did make a bagel. I did eat it. It was good. The end.

    By Blogger SHEV, at 10:27 AM  

  • I'm with Shev. I think Daniel's spelling is the main point of the story.

    By Blogger Shlomo, at 4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home