The Loop

Monday, June 28, 2010

Hey!

Hey guys!

I haven't posted here in a while! There's lots going on...first of all, Yavneh Olami (the organization I work for in case you guys aren't keeping up)runs a summer program for college students who want to intern in Israel for 6 weeks and that's starting on Thursday. So I'm a shtickel freaking out because I've never helped run a program like this and I'm sort of in charge of all these college type people who are all 5 years older then me. Not really 5 years. But it seems like that :)
Anywho, besides that, I'm hopefully going to Bar Ilan Mechina next year...sooo that's exciting...I think. And life is good. K I gotta run and finish up some stuff here at work before they lock my building, but that's my update....yayyyy

1 Comments:

  • sounds like fun, buit you forgot to mention your coming home soon!!!

    By Blogger docyaak, at 3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home