The Loop

Monday, May 23, 2011

poem :by shira

( this may be sadder than Anne Frank's diary)

I am a girl who doesn't like homework.
I wonder if I will have homework.
I hear my friends laughing.
I see them playing ball.
I want to play with them.
I am a girl who doesn't like homework.

I pretend I have no homework.
I feel happy now.
I touch the clouds.
I worry my dream will end.
I cry when it does.
I am a girl who doesn't like homework.

I understand that I must do my homework.
I say "I can do it" and I can.
I dream that tomorrow will be better.
I try to fulfill my dream.
I hope I wont have a lot of homework.
I am a girl who doesn't like homework.

6 Comments:

  • Nice poem. I don't like homework either.

    By Blogger Air Time, at 9:56 AM  

  • Awesome, this really puts Batch's "Poam, I have a poam" to shame

    By Blogger Just Shu, at 10:07 AM  

  • I love this poem!! Kudos to SHira for writing her true feelings in poem form

    By Blogger mom, at 3:26 PM  

  • this makes me want to cry

    By Blogger SHEV, at 4:52 PM  

  • I printed it out to share with my students.

    By Blogger Veev, at 3:08 PM  

  • that is awesome! I love it :)

    By Blogger 2R, at 3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home