The Loop

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

They Don't Do Dishes?

Last year, on Erev Pesach, I brought my minivan to a carwash in Passaic where they clean inside an out for $6. Good deal, huh? Only I had just driven 10 fun-filled hours with three children and a peanut-cover-spitting husband. So my car was a mess. As I opened the side door to take out the carseat, the minimum-wage cleaner looked into the van and said, "Have you EVER cleaned out this car?" I almost apologized. But then I realized that their job is to clean it out. No matter what it looks like. It's dirty, hence my bringing it to the car wash.

Today I was Zocha to have a couple in here to clean my house that we have been neglacting for too long. They are charging me $100 because it hasn't been scrubbed in a while. I don't know if they are coming back for other times because they want to charge me $75 a week. When I left to drive my kids to camp, I told the lady that I left the dishpan in the sink with the correct sponge. She informed me that she didn't do dishes.

What??? For a hundred dollars, she should do anything I ask. She cleaning my house! I don't understand. I know I could wash them, and I will later, but I don't know why.

6 Comments:

  • Bring back joyce!!! Bring back Joyce !!!!

    By Blogger Just Shu, at 1:46 PM  

  • I know....

    By Blogger Veev, at 2:44 PM  

  • I wouldn't hire them again for any money if they don't do dishes. No one wants to do dishes, some people are lucky enough to get paid when they do them...

    By Blogger 2R, at 5:40 PM  

  • I know. It was so funny, she actually looked insulted.

    By Blogger Veev, at 10:09 PM  

  • send em back to the country they came from!

    By Blogger docyaak, at 10:01 PM  

  • do they wanna come 2 my room? please?

    By Blogger SHEV, at 8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home