The Loop

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Twenty-Six

Happy Freedom Festival Detroit! Happy Birthday me. I have written and erased many blogs in the past few days. The topic being my birthday. I am going to admit that I am a little freaked out that I am about to be 26. That's really old in my head. It's pretty much 'near 30'. I know that I actually have some siblings who have made it to the 30 mark, and are thinking...get a grip Sar... I have never really focused any attention on my birthdays in the past. They were generally falling out when I was out of town, starting a new camp...where no one knew or cared that it was my birthday. A few years I forgot until mom called. I'm not sure why this year I am focusing on it. Maybe it's because I have nothing else to do. Maybe it's because I feel that 26 is really old. Maybe it's because I feel I haven't accomplished much in 26 years... Anyway, this isn't completely what I have in my head, but it's what I'm going to let come out anyway. As I said...I've written and erased so much because, I'm not sure I want to put into writting what I'm really feeling.

oK, I hope someone writes a new blog soon to push this one down.

3 Comments:

  • Ya know, if you felt that strongly about it, you didn't have to hit "publish". I just felt that needed to be said.

    Aside from that, you have accomplished many things in 26 years. If you want a list, please call LI NCSY, National NCSY, Central East NCSY, and many other places.

    Hugs from,
    Vee

    By Blogger Veev, at 10:07 PM  

  • What a shameless way to get people to wish you a happy birthday.

    Happy Birthday anyway.

    By Blogger Air Time, at 4:33 PM  

  • happy birthday sar....wow, im almost 15...i just realized that. 15 is old. ok, im probably not helping...love ya!!!! see ya soon...

    By Blogger SHEV, at 4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home